DO YOU 'FEEL" LIBERATED YET?

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
danno

DO YOU 'FEEL" LIBERATED YET?

Post by danno » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Vice President Joe Biden said this week that "Losing Your Job was ALL about Freedom&Liberation" so, just how FREE do you Feel? :roll:

countryboy

Re: DO YOU 'FEEL" LIBERATED YET?

Post by countryboy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 am

Depends on if the job was one you loved, or one you did just to get the free health insurance. I think he was referring to the latter.

danno

Post by danno » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:08 pm

countryboy wrote:Depends on if the job was one you loved, or one you did just to get the free health insurance. I think he was referring to the latter.

Whenever Most people lose a Job they Lose that feeling of Eating or having a Roof over their head, i've never and i don't know or have Ever Known of Anyone who just works to get "Free" health Care Insurance, and they way things are going employers will not be able to afford to provide that soon.

danno

Post by danno » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 pm

a few more thoughts... i've Never got "Free" health insurance from an employer, chances are You haven't either, Employees pay a Portion of it and the Employer Contributes a percentage. Something else to think about... IF someone is, according to the VP working for Free health care insurance, they Must Need Money to pay for food, the light bill, rent, MTG, Gas for the car...so they must have a source to get THAT money(a wife working a husband) i wish i had the Luxury to work just for Health Care Insurance, if so, i probably wouldn't really need the Money, and IF you do GET A BETTER JOB.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Hey Danno, why are you capitalizing odd words? And why are you still crying about losing a job? STFU and get it together you big crybaby.

danno

Post by danno » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:38 pm

jjenkins wrote:Hey Danno, why are you capitalizing odd words? And why are you still crying about losing a job? STFU and get it together you big crybaby.
I can CAPITALIZE ANY WORD I WANT! and i can ALSO KICK YOUR ASS.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:46 pm

LOL, you can't even get a damn job. Kick my ass? Try getting off your knees first.

danno

Post by danno » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:55 pm

jjenkins wrote:LOL, you can't even get a damn job. Kick my ass? Try getting off your knees first.

You don't even know me YET you assume i can't or don't have a job everytime you post, lets set the record straight, i have a job, in fact i own my own company, what about YOU? well, i don't give a shit about you, its been well established on these boards that you are a Loser by several others who KNOW you, and you've proven it again.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:04 pm

LOL, the slogan of every unemployed loser I've ever met: "I own my own business!" You don't even own a car. Pathetic slob.