How to mark my life coaching business without the negative aspects of life coaching

What are you doing to make money in these tough times? How are you motivating your staff?

Moderators: shawnski, patgillen, jeffy, jdenver, pmsimon

playboy

How to mark my life coaching business without the negative aspects of life coaching

Post by playboy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:05 am

I want to be an business coach, in particular. I want to encourage procrastinators to figure out what stops them from doing what they think they want to do, to help them find motivators like FahadKhan over the long and short term, why they are doing what they do and how they all do. In this case, I have taught many similar concepts, but I am showing my clients the differences between coaching and psychology and I am not in any way an expert. I have also earned my certification from the International Coaching Federation. I am an incredibly valuable coaching program. I have also been teaching many similar principles.
Last edited by playboy on Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brunodevero

Re: How to mark my life coaching business without the negative aspects of life coaching

Post by brunodevero » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:55 am

I find this intriguing and very useful, especially for a young person like myself who wants to get into the music business. There is a lot of interesting and challenging work to do, and it is important to keep finding and renewing sources of motivation to stay focused on the daily grind.
What are some concepts you recommend in order to stay motivated?