Led Zeppelin

JesseErickson

Led Zeppelin

Post by JesseErickson » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:32 pm

I've been searching the digital download sites for quite some time, but haven't had any luck finding what I'm looking for.

Anyway, I'm looking for Led Zeppelin's Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid the radio version with both songs together. I'm also looking for Queen's We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions radio version with both songs together.

These are for my Internet Classic Rock stream, so any help in finding these songs is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

radioxus

Re: Led Zeppelin

Post by radioxus » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:06 am

You are probably just going to need to get each as discrete tracks (these are how they are typically sold on a digital download site) and then use an audio editing program, such as Audacity, to 'fuse' them together so that they sound like the way they have been presented. Be certain to label the tracks (editing the mp3 tags) as such so that they show up accurately for royalty payment reasons.

Thanks,
Edward Wilder
http://www.1pureradio.com

franaguirre

Re: Led Zeppelin

Post by franaguirre » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Stumbled upon your post and hope this helps. iTunes used to have (haven´t tried it in years) a ¨Join Tracks¨ setting when ripping a CD which was useful for exactly what you asked about. Type ¨Join Tracks¨ in the iTunes search bar for instructions and set your ripping to WAV for better quality importing... cheers.